On the most recent episode of the PartnerUP podcast, partner ecosystems are brought to the boardroom. Listen to Avanish Sahai discuss how the partner ecosystem is a competitive advantage in the current B2B environment. Sahai has led partner programs and ecosystems at Salesforce, ServiceNow, and Google Cloud. Here, he offers advice on how to sell your partner ecosystem as a strategic imperative to your executive board.
Here’s what we learned.
- Your partner ecosystem can increase your growth and bring you into the public market
- Partner ecosystems are integrated and collaborative which can be difficult to align with a traditional sales and distribution model
- When your partners innovate, you gain a competitive advantage.
- Having a partner ecosystem allows your partners to innovate and create products that enhance your existing products.
- Customers want fewer, more strategic relationships with companies that understand their business.
So, if you’ve got a board meeting coming up or just want to learn more about partner ecosystems, clear 45 min from your schedule and watch the episode here.